Delpha is Recognized as a Great Place to Work 2022
PARIS (March 07, 2022) – Delpha, a human augmentation solution for Salesforce users, today was honored as a Great Place to Work®. 100% of the employees responded that Delpha is a great place to work and gave an overall score of 97% for all the statements presented in the survey. The high average of responses from all the employees allowed the company to get certified as a Best Workplace.
“We are very proud to receive the Great Place to Work® Certification because we decided early on that in order to build a successful business we would need to foster employee success by ensuring our employees are supported, engaged and challenged,” said CEO Germain Bourgeois. “I’m happy that our colleagues feel that Delpha is an enjoyable place to work where they can trust leadership and feel respected by everyone.”
Great Place to Work® Methodology
Great Place to Work® developed the Trust Model© to create a universal survey that can assess the employee experience regardless of country or size. From more than 30 years of research, they have discovered that employees feel they are working at a great workplace when they trust the people they work for, have pride in their jobs and feel a sense of camaraderie with their colleagues.
“Great Place to Work® is the gold standard for recognizing the quality of a company’s work environment,” said Great Place to Work® France President Patrick Dumoulin. “I congratulate Delpha on its efforts and welcome it to the community of 2022 certified companies.”
The survey is comprised of the following five dimensions:
- Credibility – assesses employee perceptions of management’s credibility, communication practices, competency and integrity.
- Respect – assesses employees’ perceptions of professional support, collaboration and involvement in decisions.
- Fairness – assesses the equity, impartiality, and justice employees experience in the workplace.
- Pride – measures how employees feel about their own individual impact, their pride in the work of their team, and their pride in the company overall.
- Camaraderie – measures if employees believe their company is a strong community where colleagues are friendly, supportive, and welcoming.
Among the key reasons for Delpha’s selection
- 100% say there is a sense of “family” or “team”.
- 93% say their work contributes to the organization.
- 94% say they have support in the form of training opportunities, resources and equipment.
- 100% say they approve of the leadership’s behavior and that it aligns with the strategy and key values.
- 99% say they are engaged at work and act as owners of the business.
- 97% say the business has the ability to continuously improve, adapt quickly and generate game-changing opportunities.
Ranked as a Great Place to Work® 2022 and one of the Future40 startups at Station F (World’s largest incubator), Delpha is a growing startup who is passionate about innovation and augmenting employees with AI solutions to improve data quality and productivity for better business performance.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, they have surveyed more than 100 million employees worldwide and used those deep insights to define what makes a great workplace: trust. Their employee survey platform empowers leaders with the feedback, real-time reporting and insights they need to make data-driven people decisions. Everything they do is driven by the mission to build a better world by helping every organization become a great place to work For All™. Learn more at greatplacetowork.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.